Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Silver Jewelry



Silver too depends on the weight and size. There are various types of silver jewelry available in the market. White silver is usually worn by traditional women while the oxidized jewelry is very popular and worn by young women as part of costume jewelry.you can get a large variety of designs and colors, you can even bargain and get at cheap rates. From anklets to necklaces and chandelier earrings, etc, one can get a very good collection of silver jewelry.

3 comments:

  1. I luv silver jewelry,all the designs are very pretty, hey qamar can you buy me some...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you knw I luv silver too and I think it look much better than gold. I can buy some for u honey jst let me know becoz I do have ur crdit card...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver jewelry is one of the most popular types of jewelry. The good thing about silver jewelry is that it can spruce up any outfit you’re wearing and make you look even more stunning. Silver never goes out of style, and that is why it is one of the most common accessories among men and women.

    -Paige Low

    ReplyDelete